If you made a custom module in Magento and you want the admin user to select an email set in the configuration just like from the Configuration -> Sales Emails
Here’s how I did it.
1. Create a system.xml in the etc folder of your module, in my case I put inside a custom module called FamilyAlbum which can be found in app\code\local\Botechnology\FamilyAlbum\etc\
2. Take note of these xml tags which are
This one is an update on my post about how to import products thru advanced profile in Magento.
This works with Magento 1.4.1 and this script has the ability to import also the label names for the images and to link associated products to the configurable products and also add custom price to it.
Download the update files here extract to the root of your Magento installation dir
1. First create an advance profile f
Suppose you are simulating a customer ordering in your Magento store and then you activated in the admin the Money/Check as the only payment method but when you are on the checkout, you cannot complete your order because on the 5th step, it says:
Please verify the card with the issuer bank:
If you had just recently updated your Magento from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1, then you
If you made some test orders in your Magento site and you want to delete them all, here is the sql script which was taken from the magento ecommerce forums and this works for the new Magento 1.4.1 version.
ALTER TABLE `catalogsearch_query` AUTO_INCREMENT=1;
To start with, download the required files here and extract to the root of your Magento installation dir.
1. Go to System -> Import/Export -> Advanced Profiles
2. Add a new profile and name its Profile Name as Productimport
3. In the Actions XML, paste this xml code:
<action type="dataflow/convert_adapter_io" method="load">